Looking For The Top Power Washer?
There are several different models, sizes, brands, price ranges, motors, pressure ratings, warranties, and fuel efficiencies to consider before making an informed purchase. It is of vital importance to do your research and decide which pressure washer fits your specific needs. Thankfully we are here to help by providing you with up to date reviews and ratings on the newest and best pressure washers today. We will do our best to identify the best selling, and the highest rated pressure washers sold based on Amazon’s consumer feedback reports. We will also provide you with an extensive, detailed review and comparison of the best-selling models. These reviews will help in identifying which of the best pressure washers on the market fits your specific needs and wants.
Top 6 Best Pressure Washer Comparison Chart
Top Rated Pressure Washer Reviews
Sun Joe SPX3000 Review
If you have decks, concrete backyards and driveways, and some outdoor furniture to clean on a regular basis, you need a pressure washer to make things much easier and faster for you. And you can even bring it in your truck or car so you save up on car wash expenses when you’re on the road. But you need a pressure washer which you can always rely on. And when it comes to dependability, there’s none better than the Sun Joe SPX3000.
Specs and Features of the Sun Joe SPX3000:
- Dimensions: 13.5 (depth) x 33.9 (height) x 15.6 (width) inches, and weighing in at 31 pounds.
- 4.5 Amp 1800 Watt Motor
- Hose length is 20 feet, and the diameter is 0.591 in.
- Cord length is 20 feet, with cord lock
- Axial pump type
- Maximum pressure at 2030 psi
- Max flow rate 1.76 gallons per minute
- 5 nozzle tips included
- Garden hose adaptor included
- Dual detergent tank
- 2 year warranty, returnable within 90 days
The features include an electric starter, a detergent tank, a cord lock and onboard cord storage, additional onboard storage, and wheels.
- Many consider the Sun Joe SPX3000 as the best in its class, for very good reasons. It simply works very well and it can last a very long time. This sort of quality is a welcome change from all the many shoddily built appliances these days.
- The dual detergent tank is very convenient if you really need two types of detergent. You can just switch the dial to select which detergent to use. So that means you won’t have to manually switch from one detergent to another.
- With this, cleaning your furniture and your car becomes a pleasure rather than a chore. You have 5 nozzle tips to choose from to make things easier for you. This offers you a wide range of pressure levels and there’s even a nozzle for soap.
- There’s also a total stop system that shuts the pump automatically when the trigger isn’t engaged. That saves up on power usage.
- The power cord is long enough so that you can use it even if you’re far away from an electrical outlet. You can also easily move it around on its wheels, as it’s so light.
- As for the drawbacks, you may want to think about putting a single detergent on the surface of the item you’re cleaning, and not in the detergent tank. That can save you lots of time cleaning the detergent tank if you’re only using a single detergent. Also, the handle isn’t foldable, so hopefully you have ample space for storage.
- Of course, this is mainly a home pressure washer, so don’t expect any heavy-duty usage.
The Sun Joe SPX3000 is the industry standard when it comes to home pressure washers. The pressure level is fantastic for the price, and with it you can just about clean anything everything you can think of at home, especially with the dual detergent tanks. And the price is fantastic as well. Read More
Powerstroke PS80950 2700 psi Review
Cleaning outdoor furniture is an ideal job for a pressure washer, especially if you have a good equipment to begin with. But sometimes an electric washer may not suffice. For example, if you want to clean outdoor furniture, you may not find an outlet to power your pressure washer. But that’s not a problem with a gas pressure washer like the Powerstroke PS80950.
Key Specs and Features of the Powerstroke PS80950:
- 189cc Subaru motor
- 2700 PSI
- Dimensions are 23 x 20.5 x 37 inches, with the weight at 61 pounds.
- Maximum flow rate is 2 gallons per minute.
- It comes with a detergent tank.
- Certified by the Pressure Washer Manufacturers’ Association
The features include storage options that conveniently allow you to store all your tools. You have compartments for the wand, nozzles, and the trigger gun. There are also several nozzle options as well. You have a soap nozzle, a couple of fan nozzles, and a 21-inch spray wand that comes with a nozzle coupler.
- First of all, when it comes to power it beats out lots of electrical pressure washers. It only has a 189 cc motor so it’s very compact, which is great for portability and storage. You can bring it just about anywhere since it is light too, and storing it isn’t much of a problem.
- But this compact sized motor comes with a maxim psi of 2200, while typical electric pressure washers usually top off a just 2700 psi. With just the water pressure, you can wash driveways and walls without ever needing to use the detergent tank.
- You don’t even need to move the unit itself all that much, since the nozzle hose is very long. It’s also very maneuverable on its wheels.
- The durability of the Powerstroke PS80950 has been attested to by numerous customers, so it’s a good buy especially for the price. And the smaller motor means that you don’t spend a lot of money on fuel.
As for the drawbacks, there is only one and it is typical in gas motors—starting it up. Some people may find it difficult to start, especially when using it for the very first time. But starter fluid does the trick, and just about everyone reports that it starts reliably after that.
With a gas powered pressure washer, you better make sure you know how to start the motor. You just need to remember to prime the engine, and it should start on the first pull. As long as you accept this inherent design “flaw”, then what you have is a durable pressure washer that can clean everything and everywhere outdoors. Bring it with you to the park or in your pickup truck on a long trip. With the small motor and the price, you can really save a lot of money by cleaning your own car, driveway, and outdoor furniture yourself instead of paying someone else to do it.
Duromax XP2700PWS Review
If your cleaning needs require some heavy duty pressure washer, you’re going to need one with a lot of muscle. This is especially true when you’re not in range of a power outlet, which means electric pressure washers are out. The good news is, there’s the Duromax XP2700PWS, which is the Arnie Schwarzenegger of the gasoline pressure washer industry.
Specs and Features of the Duromax XP2700PWS
Here are some of the eye-popping specs of the Duromax XP2700PWS:
- It uses a powerful 5 HP motor.
- The pressure output tops out at 2,700 PSI.
- The maximum flow rate is 2.3 gallons per minute.
- The hose is 20 feet long.
- It comes with a built-in detergent tank.
- 5 Quick Connect nozzles are included.
- When the oil is low, it shuts down automatically to protect the motor.
- The Quick Change connectors make it easy to install the hose.
- Onboard storage for the nozzles, the high pressure hose, and the spray gun.
- The engine and the 3-Piston Axial Cam Aluminum Pump are protected by a sturdy welded frame.
- Comfort is provided by the cushion grip and a trigger that’s easy to pull.
- The fuel tank is huge.
- Just about any kind of cleaning job can be handled by the Duromax XP2700PWS. This is its most important advantage. The water pressure it offers is amazing, and with the right nozzle any type of item can be cleaned. And if the pressure doesn’t work, you can always use the detergent tank included in this unit.
- But while it’s big, it is still easy to move around. It’s not all that heavy either, so you can use it for some heavy-duty roof maintenance. It’s very easy to use too and the hose is long enough that the unit can stay in one place when you’re cleaning. It is also stable enough so you won’t have to keep putting it back up because the hose keeps tipping it over.
- Finally, the Duromax XP2700PWS can be set up quickly and you don’t need to be a genius to get it up and running. You just follow the instructions that come with the box, and it won’t take you half an hour until you’re all set.
- So what’s wrong with it? Well, the thing is, there are still other more powerful pressure washers in the market but they tend to be more expensive as well. Besides, the more powerful washers may be more suitable for commercial use.
- Another issue is that there are times when you’ll need more than a single pull to get this washer to start. But once it does, you won’t need to stop until the job is done. The fuel tank is very large so you won’t have to worry about running out of gas.
Sometimes a little motor just won’t do, especially for tough outdoor cleaning jobs. That’s where the Duromax XP2700PWS comes in. It’s like the Navy Seals or Special Forces when it comes to handling tough jobs—they get the job done right
Briggs & Stratton 20593 Review
Briggs & Stratton has a long and proud history of making small engines for various types of outdoor equipment. They’ve been in business since 1908, and no more than a hundred years later they’re still producing superb tools. The Briggs & Stratton 20593 2.3-GPM 2800-PSI Gas Pressure Washer with 850- Professional Series 190cc Engine is a testament to their excellence.
Specs and Features of the Briggs & Stratton 20593
Here are some of the technical specs of the Briggs & Stratton 20593:
- PSI: 2,800
- 2.3 gallons per minute
- All-steel, one-piece construction.
- Easy Start Technology
- Nozzle type: Quick-connect Tips
- 4 spray nozzles
- 11-inch “Never Go Flat” wheels
- Engine type: Briggs & Stratton 850 Series OHV, producing 8.5-foot-
pounds of gross torque
- Maintenance-free axial cam pump
- Hose length: 30 feet
For cleaning, the Briggs & Stratton 20593 offers medium-duty power which enables you to clean just about anything a typical owner needs to clean outdoors. Extra features include an injection system for detergents, along with a valve that automatically removes overheated water to boost the longevity of the pump. The handle folds down, and accessory compartments are built in for attachments and extra spray nozzles.
- As long as you don’t absolutely need a heavy-duty washer, the Briggs & Stratton 20593 is a great choice. There are many benefits to a pressure washer, but you can make sure you can enjoy them all when you use the Briggs & Stratton 20593.
- You can use this to clean your decks, floors, walls, driveways, and your vehicles. It is very economical in its use of water, as you use 80% less water compared to the use of a traditional garden hose. With the detergent injection system, you can clean more effectively. The safety valve ensures its durability. The folding handle and the accessory compartments mean that you can store this easily enough, and the wheels ensure infallible transport. With the Easy
- Start Technology, you won’t have to experience the frustration that happens when you encounter difficulties in starting a tool. As for maintenance, you don’t really need to do much at all. The axial cam pump actually needs no maintenance. Its durability is assured because it has an all-steel built and constructed in one piece.
Of course, you still need to remember that this is a medium-duty pressure washer. The gunk on your floors may be tough enough to require a heavy-duty version. Also, while the regular warranty is for two years, for commercial use the warranty is only for 90 days.
The Briggs & Stratton has enjoyed a sterling reputation for the quality of its products, and the Briggs & Stratton 20593 is proof that they deserve it. With the 20593, you can clean a lot more things at home than with a garden hose or with another medium-duty washer. And the price is affordable as well, so it won’t “clean out” your bank account.
AR Blue Clean AR390SS Cold Water Review
Cleaning the driveway, your concrete backyard, your cars, and outdoor furniture can be truly bothersome when you use a bucket or even a gardenhose. You can use a gasoline pressure washer, but that monster is just too noisy. With the AR Blue Clean AR390SS electric washer, you can clean all these things easily, and it’s much quieter to boot.
Specs and Features of the AR Blue Clean AR390SS
The AR Blue Clean AR390SS is the most advanced pressure washer model in the AR Blue Clean lineup.
- Pressure: 2000 psi
- Maximum flow rate: 1.4 gallons per minute
- Dimensions: (L) 15.4 x (W) 14.2 x (H) 34.3 inches, with the weight at 41.3 pounds
- Power: 120V 60Hz Universal Copper Motor
- Hose length: 30 feet (with a functioning hose reel)
- Pro style stainless steel lance with Quick Connect nozzles
- One-year warranty for everything
The AR Blue Clean pressure washers have always been pretty good, but the AR Blue Clean AR390SS is a huge improvement. The pump and the motor have all been upgraded. The cord storage is now larger, and a gun holster is also now included. The nozzle includes the Turbo Nozzle for tough jobs. For less intense needs, you can use the low pressure detergent nozzle, the pencil spray, or the fan spray. There’s also a detergent tank as well.
- Generally speaking, the build of the AR Blue Clean AR390SS is fantastic. Just about everything works well. The setup is pretty easy, and you just need to follow the instructions given. If you’re still having problems, you can call the their customer support hotline and the experts can guide you every step of the way.
- The pressure washer isn’t all that loud, and it only runs when you squeeze the trigger. The different tips all work as promised, and they don’t leak at all. It’s also fairly easy to move around, so you can clean the various parts around your home without any sort of difficulty.
- The hose is certainly long enough at 30 feet, but you can roll it all up when you’re done easily just by turning the handle on the spool. The same thing goes for the power cord too.
- The durability is also assured and it is CSA International-certified for safety.
- You can just about use this on a daily basis, and with pressure amounting to 40 times the pressure from a garden hose you’ll also save your back from having to scrub gunk off driveways.
Of course, not everything’s perfect. The hose included here is quite disappointing, so you might want to think about replacing it. It keeps trying to loop and it won’t keep straight. That’s sometimes bothersome, especially when it’s enough to tip over the pressure washer.
In any case, the AR390SS is one well-built machine, and it has a safety certification to prove it. It’s built to be used frequently, and it’s made to last a long, long time. It’s designed for home use, but you get professional results
Generac 6596 and 6597 Review
If you are in the market of a pressure washer then you are probably familiar with the Generac name. Generac is one of the biggest and best pressure washer manufacturers in the world. With such a huge consumer following it is no doubt that Generac has built a solid reputation of the decades. Today we will be reviewing, testing, and comparing the Generac’s new 6596 pressure washer.
With a powerful 196cc OHV engine Generac ensures that you as a consumer will always have enough power to get the job completed. This motor has the capabilities to deliver powerful cleaning performance while retaining reliability and efficiency. The 6596 also incorporates an axial cam pump with easy to access connections. This prevents the operator from kneeling down to connect hoses. The spray gun is ergonomic and tough. It’s molded grip and easy to pull trigger allow for easy operation. Just holding this spray gun you can feel the quality in the product. Generac has also included oversized never-flat tires. This is excellent for mobility on rugged terrain or for use on the work site.
Specs and Features of the Generac 6596 / 6597
- Has a very powerful 196cc OHV engine. This engine provides excellent performance, reliability, and efficiency. You can tackle most jobs with ease.
- Axial Cam Pump that incorporates easy-access connections. taking the operator in mind Generac has included a technology that prevents kneeling down on the ground for hose connections.
- Solid Spray Gun boasts molded grips and an easy-to-pull trigger. Many other competitors offer their products with cheap spray guns, and often these are the first things to break. Generac spared no expense with this spray gun.
- Includes four standard quick click nozzle tips. these tips range from 0 degree, 25 degree, 40 degree and a soap tip.
- Oversized never-flat tires offer improved mobility, especially on the job site and rugged terrain. You will never have to worry about your wheels again
What are Owners of the Generac 6596 / 6597 Saying?
After reviewing hundreds of consumer reports there is a general consensus between generac 6596 owners, they love it! It was a rare instance to see someone who spoke negatively about this product and that was good to see. As mentioned above, Generac is a manufacturer that takes pride in the integrity of their products. People love this product, and after rigorous testing so do we!
If you could not tell by now, we love this pressure washer. Great power, great reliability, and great value. I love the way the 6596 operates. this is a pressure washer that was built to provide you with a lifetime of quality and service. if you are in the market for a top-tier pressure wash, this could be perfect for you. For a few hundred dollars you can put one of the best pressure washer on the market in your garage
Pulsar PWE2000 Review
If you are looking for a great product for around the house or on the job site, then the Pulsar PWE2000 may be the product you are looking for. Finding the right pressure washer may be a tough challenge, but at pressurewasherreview.org we aim to provide you the best knowledge for your next purchase. In this product analysis, we will go over what really matters to you, including warranty options, features, personal opinions and consumer reviews. What you may not know is that finding the right pressure washer may be easier than you think. We will gladly guide you through the process and educate you on the information you require to make the best choice. Pulsar products are one of our favourites, they look great and offer consumers with the right features to get the job done. This electric pressure washer truly packs a punch, so lets begin with some basic features of the Pulsar PWE2000.
Specs and Features of the Pulsar PWE2000
- This 120v pressure washer offers great washing capabilities and gives you a full range of power to the tune of 2000 PSI.
- With a 35 foot electrical cord, you are able to navigate around the house with ease.
- 25 feet of pressure washer hose allows you to get the most out of your machine. When fully extended this product is able to maintain full water pressure.
- Crank style hose storage allows you as the consumer to store your pressure washer correctly after usage. No tangled cords and no mess!
- This product weighs around 25 pounds and can be moved around very easily with its ergonomic carrying handle.
What other people are saying about the Pulsar PWE2000
Many consumers love this machine for its incredible value. As specified by an anonymous consumer, “ I Purchased this product because the price was bang on with my budget”.
Once people have used this product they are very surprised to see all the features you are able to have compared to similar competitors models. You really get your bang for your buck when you buy this machine.
After testing this machine, I can tell you that you will probably not find more features for the price. This pressure washer washer has incredible value for the cost but remember, this is a mid-level machine and must be handled appropriately. As with any machine, if you abuse it, it will break. As long as you follow the manufactures recommended maintenance and take care of this machine you will have years of carefree operation.
All in all we are pretty pleased with this electric pressure washer. This is the perfect pressure washer for tackling around the house chores. The Pulsar PWE2000 is a great unit for transportation and maneuverability also. If you have a camp or consistently need to transport this around it can be done with ease. This pressure washer is not recommended for commercial use, but can probably be used for minor commercial jobs.
Generac 6602 OneWash 3100 PSI Review
Generac is a leader among pressure washer manufacturers. They build strong and innovative machine at a great price and the 662 OneWash lives up to this expectation. At first glance, you can’t help but think wow what a great looking piece of equipment. The well built solid steel frame is enclosed in a sharp looking orange boxing. It has dials and controls to adjust just about anything, and is easy to operate. What’s not to love about this power washer? The unit is equipped with Generacs very own powerful 212cc OHV engine.
The things has enough power to handle just about anything you can throw at it. The unit comes standard with 3 attachment pieces, which is enough for pretty much any task the average user has. The machine has a 2 year limited warranty, which is actually quite good for this type of equipment. It folds up nicely for easy storage, and is a breee to push an pull. It power is strong enough to rip dirt and grime off bricks and patios, yet can be adjusted to be light enough to car a vehicle. The 30 foot kinkless hose is long enough for any task and sotres nicely on the power washer. This is one of few models out there with adjustable dials and nozzles. Switch the pressure setting with the turn of a dial and fire it up with the press of a button. It so easy that anyone can use it. It has 4 for task setting button that will allow you to adjust pressure and flow depending on the task at hand. With all these features, its hard to pass up the power washer. Take a look at some key buying features below.
Buying Specs and Features of The 6602
- first, the low cost has to be discussed- the is one of the best machines for your dollar
- fully adjustable dials
- easy storage and low maintenance
- good amount of power
- looks and handles great
- industrial tires
- a pleasure to start and operate
- great customer reviews
What Customers Are Saying About The Generac 6602
Customers tend to love this machine. One complaint that is often talked about is the poor packaging of the product. Some state that the product comes with amny loose parts. One recommendation is to tighten up all bolts upon arrival. Most users are overly pleased with the pressure this unit provides, and the easy storage. The ability to change settign with a switch is also a big buying feature that many customers appreciate. The link below will take you to more cutomer reviews if you are interested.
Great looking machine, great price, good warranty, and it comes from a reputable manufacturer. Its plenty powerful, and easy to store. This model is perfect for any homeowner or construction guy or gal. It fold up nicely, and is easy to start and operate. But the best part about this machine is the price. It has just so many features and is such a great place.
Get the Most for Your Money
Often times people do not associate discounted prices with quality. There is a perception that the more machine you get for the cheaper of the price, the worse the overall quality and build of the machine. As the old saying goes, “you get what you pay for”. I warn you to caution this thinking as many of the top manufactures out there today have the consumer backing and manufacturing capacities to build more high quality pressure washers at a reduced price. As an example, if Generac produces 1,000,000 more machines a year than Karcher, Generac can use bulk manufacturing to their advantage in producing a high grade product for a fraction of the price. Just because a pressure washer costs hundreds more than another does not necessarily make it worth the extra investment, sometimes it’s not worth it at all and many consumers become victims. You want to get the most for your money and in this economy who could blame you, but you must be careful in making an informed choice. Many brands will advertise their products as “the best around” or “the best quality pressure washer on the market” and many of these assertions fall short of substantial tangible proof. Could you imagine thinking that you just bought “the best” cleaner on the market and the motor seizes within the first year, followed by a lack of warranty to back up your product? We will make sure you get the most for your money by providing you with the essential information necessary to help you in purchasing a quality product that is cost efficient.
Bigger Isn’t Always Better
But how can this be true, bigger is always better, right? It’s a concept that teeters back and forth, is bigger really better? When it comes to the lump sum in your bank account well of course bigger is always better, but what about your pressure washer? Do you really need all that extra power and do you really have the space to store this large sized machine? These are questions that you should consider when choosing the size of the pressure cleaner. You would be surprised to know that many compact designed power washers are just as, if not more, powerfully than their larger counterparts. Your satisfaction in this element will come with making a smart strategic purchasing decision. There are several residential grade pressure washers on the market today that can easily outperform those of commercial grade. Think of it as an automobile, sure a big cube van has a much larger stature and greater displacement than say a corvette, but it’s the internals that make all the difference. With strategic engineering the corvette can easily outperform the cube van in almost any aspect.
Will It Last the Test of Time?
It is vital to consider the quality of the machine as well as the manufacturer’s warranty. If you are really looking to get the “best bang for your buck” you need your machine to last several years and of course be problem free. It is common sense that no machine will last forever, but with the proper maintenance, storage, and care, a quality washer can last decades. Some machines will require more maintenance and care than others, for instance, an electric power washer would be less maintenance than a gas counterpart, but with the proper care and minor mechanical abilities the gas powered machine could last longer. For some people the ease of just plugging in your machine and operating it supersedes its gas counterpart. Everyone’s needs are different and you should address your concerns before you leap into a purchase. Always consider what will benefit you personally the most. Just because someone else prefers gas powered over electric powered, does not mean that you will too.
Gas Powered VS. Electric Powered
This is the biggest controversial topic surrounding the pressure washer market today. Although there was once a big difference in power between the gas and electric motors, today’s advanced technology has allowed for a minimal difference in psi power. To differentiate between the two styles of motors we will first analyze the gas version. A gas unit is known for its power, requires monthly and annual maintenance, has a good life expectancy, but can be costly to purchase. Although controversial, some proof does correlate a higher satisfactory rating with gas powered machines than other alternatives (electric). An electric unit is able to produce just as much PSI as most gas run washers, they come virtually maintenance free, have a much smaller stature and therefore are much easier to store. There is a considerable difference in weight between electric powered and gas powered devices. Electric are lightweight and excellent for maneuverability or transport. Many consumers did find an electric washer to be very easy to operate. Electric power washers are noise efficient and can be used both indoors and outdoors. Another big plus for the electric was that you don’t have the hassle of always purchasing gas and oil to operate the machine, just plug in and go. Both operating systems have their pros and cons so it is unfair to claim a winner, but knowing exactly what you want in a pressure washer should help you differentiate between the two and come to a satisfied conclusion. Like mentioned above, everybody has different needs and you must address your needs to determine which operating type suits you personally.
Put Your Pressure Washer To Work
What work can you do with your new cleaner? This is a common question that we get from many of our clients. The short answer is just about anything that that requires cleaning around the exterior of the house. To get into further detail you can use a pressure cleaner to clean stained concrete, maintain patio brick and walkways, clean stamped concrete driveways, clean stucco, brick, or stone exteriors, and clean decks and fencing. This just names off a few of the common uses for a power washer as the list can get quite lengthy. It has become accustom for every residential homeowner to have a properly functioning machine washer to carry out common household maintenance. Not only are these machines inexpensive, but they also save you incredible amounts of time
Why Choose An Electric Pressure Washer?
As mentioned above, these washers have their distinct advantages and have become extremely popular over the recent years for both residential and commercial uses. Below and throughout the site we have listed some of the most popular units for 2018, be sure to check them out.
Is A Gas Powered Washer What You Really Need?
Gas units are a fan favorite and have been considered to be a common household item for decades. They have brute power to clean all the toughest stains and grime on contact. Below are some of the top choices for 2018.
Wall Mount Power Washers
Wall mount pressure washers are a growing trend that is starting to be incorporated into household garages and commercial buildings. These machines provide convenience for their users and are an effective tool for cleaning. We will now provide you with a few of the best wall mount machines for 2018.
Belt Driven Units
Belt-drive washers are known for operating at a much lower RPM than its competitors yet it maintains just as much, if not more, pressure washing power. This configuration helps in extending the durability and lifetime of the machine.
Not all tools are made equal, and for those of you who desire a maneuverable machine may not know which option best suits your needs. Many leading pressure washer manufactures take transportation and storage into consideration when engineering their products. Below we have listed some of the best portable buys.
Best Truck Mount Devices
Truck mount washers are heavy duty units that are intended for larger jobs and heavy commercial use. These units are great for business owners who travel and require a solid machine to pressure wash with. We will now discuss some of the best truck mount kits.
Trailer Power Cleaners
Similar to truck mount unit, a trailer mounted counterpart has the capabilities to hook up to almost any vehicle with an appropriate hitch. These units are great for transporting and offer its operator a wide variety of services to help get the job done.
Top Cold Water Washers
Cold water units are quite standard. They allow you to directly hookup your garden hose to a threaded receiver. Once hooked up you can start your pressure washer and begin to spray. Most washers have the capabilities to run cold water. We will review the best ones on the market today.
Hot Water Cleaning Units
These allow hot water to circulate through its internals and spray out through the users hand wand. Hot water has its advantages over cold water in that it is proven to help loosen and remove dirt, gunk, and grime much easier.
Thanks For Reading Our Reviews About Best Pressure Washers. Hope you enjoy reading. Visit Prime Reviews Website to Learn More
Continue Reading With Top Pressure Washer For The Money